Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meet the Teacher

This year both kids will be attending the same pre-school. Last year Caroline went to school three days a week & Hayes was at home with me everyday. New school this year but both kids could not be more excited!
Last week we had a morning when we were able to go meet their teachers. We had an appointment so we were the only ones in the classroom & it was perfect. Hayes was not overwhelmed and he LOVED his teacher. He ran right up to her and gave her a hug. This made me feel so great about the start of this year. As we were leaving a friend of mine was coming in with her little boy. He & Hayes will be in the same class and I am just thrilled! Maybe she'll start blogging (she is just a stalker---yes, Katie, I'm calling you out!).

Caroline's teacher is just darling. Caroline talks constantly about her and asks daily if today is the day she gets to go to school. Not sure how I didn't end up with a single picture of Caroline's classroom, but I didn't and I am so sad! I didn't even get one of Caroline's face :( I do love the one where they are following Troy to Caroline's classroom. They are probably singing the song from Peter Pan, "Following the Leader" and I am pretty sure the entire school was able to hear them.
Tomorrow is the day they will go to school. It's bitter-sweet for me. I'll write more on it later but for tonight I have two kids, in bed, that are just stay-at-home kids with their mommy...for tonight anyway.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are they going, Brittany? Looks like fun!