Monday, August 10, 2009

Am I Ready?

This is what I get every single day. I am not ready for them to be gone three days a week. I am ready for a regular routine and schedule again. Thinking about it though I would almost trade the three days a week in for no schedule or routine---almost. I know they both need pre-school so they can play with friends and fall in love with school. Caroline went to a real pre-school last year and loved it but she is going to a new one this year and she and Hayes will be at the same school. I think they will do great being at the same school. I am a big fan of formal school, just not 5 days a week quite yet.
I am really loving summer. The kids are just plain fun.
I just love getting to play with these two little kids every single day, all day. Even when they get loud. Very loud.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure hope Troy was driving andyou were taping!!! Although, Gibson would have been driving and taping at the same time!!!!