.jpg)

Last Tuesday Caroline had her first day of gymnastics. Sweet Caroline could not have been more excited about this class and that made my heart so happy. Once we got her leotard washed and ready I don't think it left her body. She was rolling all over the floor for days before her class started.
There is a waiting/viewing room that parents are encouraged to stay in and I had plans for Hayes & I to stay up there while Caroline was down in her class. I planned ahead and brought a DVD for him to watch, colors, trucks, really, I was prepared. Once Caroline was gone he broke loose. He cried and screamed for his sister and did not stop. He wanted to go with her and go down to the gym floor. Yes, he is old enough to take a class but no, we are not signing him up. For now his sport is SOCCER. Caroline does one thing and Hayes does one thing. If he still wants to do this in the Spring he can.
This is Caroline's thing and boy is it hers. SHE LOVES IT! I had planned on staying and taking lots more pictures but I had to take Hayes out so the rest of the parents would still have hearing left after the hour long class. She still glows when she talks about it and she asks everyone she sees if they are going to come watch her. It really bothered her that I didn't get to see her do much on that first day. We are working with brother on staying put and watching sister....whew, the things we do.
.jpg)

2 comments:
That is awesome! So glad she enjoys it. Poor Hayes, lovin him some Caroline!!!
Awe Britt, next year (I think they have to be 4) Hayesie can come take Karate at the Res Y with Aiden. He's LOVING it! They call them the Little Dragons, and he is really learning alot. The girls are into dance at Beverly's this year and he's doing Karate. That way they all have their own thing. It's so much fun, isn't it!!? Where is Caroline taking?
Post a Comment