Friday, August 07, 2009

Market Street Fountains












Tonight Troy & I took the kids to the new fountains at Market Street (Dogwood area by JC Penney's). The kids had the small splash area to themselves and had a ball. Tonight was our first time to go to these fountains but it certainly won't be our last. We let Caroline pick out her swimsuit & think this was it's last time out in public---it's a bit too small. We never know if Hayes is going to like the fountains or not but thankfully he loved it!

I love Friday nights like these...
and yes, if you are thinking that Hayes's left eye is larger than life you are correct. He was stung by something at 9a.m. this morning and it has continued to swell. It isn't bothering him, he is still breathing and can still see so we'll keep watching him. He didn't cry or give ANY indication as to what bit him so I am very surprised his eye is this swollen. He still isn't complaining...what a good boy.

And yes, my camera still has the dot on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be checking that out soon!

BRETT BOROUGHS said...

What is this dot of which you speak? I don't see it, but it's probably a dust particle on the sensor.