These are such fun pictures! I love the ones of Troy throwing them up. You should have them framed together for his office.Remind me next time we talk to ask you about your fancy-schmancy camera. I'm on the market...
love the pictures, the beach is so much fun!
Ok, I was waiting for the pic of Troy throwing you up in the air. As I scrolled, I expected it to be next, lol! Looks like you had a good time! I wish I was there right now...LOVE THE BEACH!!!
These are absolutely gorgeous pictures!! No need to pay professional photographers...I'm hiring you to take the pics!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These are such fun pictures! I love the ones of Troy throwing them up. You should have them framed together for his office.
Remind me next time we talk to ask you about your fancy-schmancy camera. I'm on the market...
love the pictures, the beach is so much fun!
Ok, I was waiting for the pic of Troy throwing you up in the air. As I scrolled, I expected it to be next, lol! Looks like you had a good time! I wish I was there right now...LOVE THE BEACH!!!
These are absolutely gorgeous pictures!! No need to pay professional photographers...I'm hiring you to take the pics!
Post a Comment