Thursday night I thought it may snow but after having been given so many 'false snow reports' over my 31 years of life, I didn't really pay that much attention. I did however, put two toys outside just to see how much would accumulate, if any, and thought it would be fun for the kids to measure that way. Look at the bottom & you will see a train and a truck with no snow, then again covered in snow. The first picture was taken around 11p.m. and the second picture was taken around 7a.m. Impressive I thought.
The kids had a great time playing in the yard and any other yard they found to be fun. We really are blessed with the best neighbors in the world. We have dear friends, The Cross Family, that live two houses down and we met in the middle. The family that lives between us has only grown children but they came out to play with us anyway (I suppose they figured they weren't going to get any sleep anyway!). The across the street neighbor came over and taught the kids how to roll a snowball to make a snowman and the kids caught on so quickly. John and Troy made it home from work and the sledding began. What a fun, fun day for the neighborhood and our family! I have so many more pictures, but this is a start...
Oh, and do you notice Caroline's 25 outfit changes? If her outfit even got the slightest bit wet she would change into whatever. While some kids have ski gear, we do not. I had to beg her to just layer and put on anything warm. Style went out the window. I was far more concerned with fun than how on earth she looked. She was actually really proud she dressed herself every single time! I think that wore her out more than the snow!





















1 comments:
Don't all those costume changes just make more laundry work for you?
Post a Comment