.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Caroline and Hayes have been on their very best behavior this week since Troy and I both have been under the weather. Last night they decided we needed to come to a 'show'. Do your children put on shows for you?The stage for the play last night was Caroline's window seat in her room. All toys and whatever else she had nearby got dumped into about 3 containers that can be seen right below the stage. Items will be pulled from those boxes later and used as props. They are rocking out to the Handy Manny song.
This song is not located on any radio or CD player, no, the song is coming from the Toolbox Hayes got for Christmas 2 years ago that has now become his favorite toy. This little show entertained us for about 45 minutes and we could have gone longer but I really didn't feel well. Enjoy the hundreds of pictures (how could I just pick a few?) and the two videos! Hilarious!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

2 comments:
looks like fun! glad y'all are better!
Hey! Why don't the videos work?
Post a Comment