So this week has not at all gone like I had planned & it's only Tuesday. No worries, we're making it and does life ever really go as planned? I started feeling bad on Sunday and by Monday morning I.COULD.NOT.MOVE. I made myself get out of bed to go to the doctor. Thankfully I saw a friend and he confirmed I had the flu and then informed me it was the H1N1. I had been told it was not nearly as bad as the regular flu...WHATEVER!
Well, the Chez Ami party that was supposed to happen last night was cancelled because the thought of tiny people and their wonderful mommies that take care of them even being around the germs and having a chance of catching what Troy & I have had, well, that just made me cringe. That said, I'm doing a CATALOG SHOW! (trying to stay positive here)
If you see something you like in your catalog (or if you need one just let me know and I can get you one) just let me know by this Sunday...you know, Saints Sunday! and I'll get your order in. If you want to try clothes on or see the clothes in person just let me know and we can arrange that too. I'm friends with the rep and she said she would be sweet enough to help my friends if they wanted to see the stuff in person since my house is full of germs :(
Check Chez Ami out online at www.chezami.com and see how cute their stuff is. That's all for now. I'm about to go take my nap while my sweet mom has the kiddos! Thanks, mom!!!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Only Tuesday??
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
oh no!! Brittany, I'm so sorry yall are sick. hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment