Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Brothers and Sisters

Just in case your are wondering, I have a brother and a sister. My brother, Keith, lives in McKinney, Texas, and my sister, Tricia, lives in St. Louis, Missouri. If you have been reading for a while you may have noticed we travel to both places, a lot. Love my siblings & their families. My brother has a new link to the right. If you live, or know someone who does, in Collin County Texas (pretty much North Dallas), check him out and spread the word. I have pretty great siblings...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my aunts lives in McKinney, will pass it along, for sure! Don't you love visiting there?! She had surgery a couple of years ago and lives alone so mom and I went to stay with her to help for a month. It was beyond!!!!!! We shopped every day, and I really loved all the running trails through the neighborhoods and parks. Not to mention a freakin Super Target on every corner!!!! Oh I miss it

Carly Winborne said...

Keith looks just like your mom in this picture. It's UNREAL!!