Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Making A Mess

Caroline has been begging to paint with the finger paints her Nana gave her so I finally gave in. We cut a paper towel tube in half and decided we would make binoculars. She had a great time painting them...and painting everything else she could get her hands on. When Troy joined us outdoors, he found an earthworm for her to play with. She has gotten more hands on with bugs (good thing because I'm not touching them) and she and Troy really have great science lessons with the bugs!

Notice the outfit in which she finger paints----Elmo slippers & all. The picture with her hands out to the side is when she is searching for the worms that were 'getting away'....there is NEVER a dull moment around here :)

1 comments:

BRETT BOROUGHS said...

If she likes bugs, I know exactly what I'm getting her for her birthday coming up. Don't worry, it's not too squimish, you'll like it, too. I'm not going to tell you here for fear of someone stealing my idea.