I LOST MY LINKS! I am in need of blog addresses from my friends....and those I like to stalk (hahha, just kidding). Will you, PLEASE, either leave a comment with your blog address or send me an email at odomfamilyfun@gmail.com and leave me your link. I thought I would be neat like everyone else and do a background, but I somehow lost my links...so I can't stalk...how sad :) hahahha.
I have lots to blog about, but I have lots more to clean around this house of mine (& I am totally obsessed with a book I am reading, so I am going to clean/read) so I'll blog tonight when the kids go down (okay, Brett!!!).
Thanks for resending your links.....even if I didn't have you linked to me before now, please send me your links so I can read your blog---I love blog reading!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Lost Links...
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
not sure if you had mine or not :)
love reading about hayes and caroline!
http://samemac.blogspot.com
spreentwins.blogspot.com
spreendoubletakesphotography.blogspot.com
Stalk away....
ok brittany, here's ours... littlepotin.blogspot.com. although please don't hold it against me - we SERIOUSLY need an update! :-) happy blogging!
Lucy's sad that she doesn't have her own link.
http://web.mac.com/brettodom/Before_Its_Over/I_Love_Lucy%21/I_Love_Lucy%21.html
theballfamilyms.blogspot.com
ebeb2.blogspot.com AND I figured out how to add people to mine---YAY
http://thegentrysblog.blogspot.com/
it was great seeing yall at thomas's party. we need to get together soon for a playdate!
not sure if you've got mine.....
mccarthysinoz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment