This is an old event, but it did not deserve to get passed over, so better late posting than never. Melissa & I took the kids to see FLUMPA at the Museum of Natural Science at the beginning of April. Flumpa is a giant frog that our kids are horrified of & a kindof scary lady that sings (though I am sure she is really nice). We thought it was going to be a kids show, as in little kids, but as it turned out, it was a show for 3rd or 4th graders. Our little ones sat in the back learning about matter, water, and all kinds of things we had not thought about in YEARS! I really felt like I had been transported to elementary school and was the dumbest one in the class. The kids didn't love Flumpa, but they did like the singing---glad they did!

We toured the museum & even though my kids have been a gazillion times they had a great time! I love watching their eyes light up when we arrive as if they have never been there before---it's so great!
Logan had a fun time being a flower in the Preschool room and it was totally empty so we had the room to ourselves.
FYI, from now until the end of school, the Natural Science Museum is a MAD HOUSE!!! Stay away if you can---every elementary, middle, & high school will be there on a field trip and it CAN BE AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE if it is too crowded (my mom works there & that's how I know this tidbit of info).





3 comments:
The zoo is a madhouse this time of year too! But we had fun!
ps-I'm in love with Hayes
Hey, I kinda started blogging again, I think you asked for my site and I never responded--anyway, here it is.
ebeb2.blogspot.com
finally! i haven't seen yall or any new pics in a long time! i know how it is.. not easy! hope yall are doing well!
Post a Comment