Hi, my name is Brittany & I am a bad blogger! Ha, there I said it :) I have been terrible at blogging these days and I am going to attribute that to our being out of town for the last two weeks. We hit St. Louis to see my sister & her family and then I took a trip (no kids & no Troy) to Seaside, FL. I will post more soon, but for now, here are the cute kids you visit our site to see-
---Caroline loves to help me shop and she wants everything in her buggy (until it gets too heavy to push & then she reloads everything into mine).
Hayes was helping me cook this day and he was such a good helper!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Bad Blogger
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment