Here is another one....
1. What is your mom really good at? Art
2. What does your mom do to relax? Sleep
3. Where does your mom like to shop? Pestmrock (Petsmart)
4. How old is your mom? 32
5 What do you love most about your mom? She is funny
6. If you could buy your mom anything, what would it be? happy
7. What does your mom do while you're at school? tennis
I almost think this one is even more humorous than the first one & here is why....
I am ANYTHING but artistic. Sleeping typically stresses me out because it means I'm not getting things done, so I'm not 'relaxed' when I wake up. I despise going into 'Petsmart' since we have NO PETS (other than the 2 fish we HAD TO BUY AFTER THE FAIR BECAUSE WE WERE THE ONLY FAMILY THAT DID NOT WIN A FISH!!!!!!!). I in no way think I'm funny, nor have I ever been told I'm funny. I do think it's sweet that she would like for me to be happy...not sure how she thinks that could be bought, but it's a nice thought.....and the one I love best....tennis. I have not played tennis a DAY IN MY LIFE. She knows that. And well, I work while she is at school, so that makes it even funnier.
How did this happen?: I love this girl more than anything in the world and that's why this is so funny. When I sat her down to love on her and to ask her these questions, just one on one...she knew all about me. She also knew to be silly. I do suppose being silly in front of your friends is fun, too. But I am so proud of her for trying and for making a darling hand-print on the folder. She is my heart.
So for this Mother's Day, I have a silly little girl that I love more than life itself and am so glad the she knew I'd love her little papers and anything little thing she wrote down. And just maybe I'll take up Art, Petsmart & Tennis....but Caroline, don't hold your breath on Petsmart :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment