Hayes can put a puzzle together in about 2 minutes and then proceed to tell you everything you have ever wanted to know about each kind of dinosaur that has ever lived. It is actually very interesting {if you are interested in dinos}. Today we had a little time before school and he decided he would put this puzzle together while I loaded up the car. It took him about a minute and a half. It then took him about 30 seconds to grab my phone and he was taking pictures of the puzzle. That certainly puzzled me. Upon the discovery of random dinosaurs on my phone some hours later, I asked Hayes why he needed pictures of dinosaurs on my phone and he informed me that he didn't need pictures. He told me that I needed them. I needed them so I could study about them during the day. I seemed to be having a little trouble remembering the names and whether they were plant eaters or meat eaters and the photos may help. Oh, thanks Hayes....I think it may have helped :) Love that boy!
Friday, May 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment