I met her in the 4th grade at Presbyterian Christian School in Hattiesburg. We were instant friends. Thankfully we have the kind of friendship that has lasted since the 4th grade. Elementary school, high school, college, working at a summer camp as counselors, weddings, marriage and now motherhood~I just love friendship. And here is Emily heading off to Colombia~like, Bogota, Colombia. Not Memphis, not Charlotte, not San Francisco....BOGOTA, COLOMBIA!
Why you ask? Great question! Emily will tell you in her own words on her blog & it's worth the read. Every.Single.Word. Her entire blog is honest and HILARIOUS, so be sure to check it all out. If nothing else, read the first post you see on the blog. If you have ever had a heart for what she is talking about, or if you haven't ever given it much thought or prayer, start now....check it out~you'll see what I'm talking about :)
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Meet Emily
I am thankful for my sweet friend. Thankful for her faithfulness. Faithfulness to her Lord, her family and her friends. I am blessed to be your friend. Thank you for laughing with me more hours than I can count, forgiving me for more than I deserve and always picking up right where we left off~the sign of a true~stand the test of time friendship. Much Love My Friend...{more pics to come when I learn how to use the silly scanner!!!}
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have now words. I love you with all my heart sweet friend - I know our friendship will last to Bogota, Colombia and beyond. So blessed to have you in my life...
Post a Comment