Monday, April 23, 2012
The Stick Peddler
Hayes had his final program at Covenant and they put on the Three Piggy Opera. He was the best Stick Peddler I have ever seen. The play was just darling, the kids sang their hearts out and the parents thought everything was just perfect. While I loved seeing him sing every single word and not miss a beat, I was very tear filled that this was his last play at this sweet little school. What a wonderful blessing Covenant has been to our family. His friends and their parents have been more than we had prayed for and we are continually thankful for this last year we kept him here. He has a wonderful road ahead, but I can't help but look back and be so very thankful for the tremendous blessings the Lord poured out while at Covenant. The last picture is of Hayes and his teacher, Mrs. Morgan. Oh how we love Mrs. Morgan. She has the patience of a SAINT and a heart that loves the Lord. What a gift she has been to Hayes this year. She has been a constant encourager, cheerleader, prayer warrior and friend to me this year. When I think about that and where Hayes goes each day, I am overwhelmed.
He has grown so much over this last year (and in so many more ways than about 8 inches!). He is ALL BOY, but has a tender heart that certainly was able to show through in this play. He loves to sing and has a very good voice~that he did not get from me! Oh how I love this sweet child and look forward to many more plays and fun activities in his life. But for now, he's a fantastic 'Stick Peddler'...and he is still five :)
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment