Saturday, April 07, 2012

Easter Egg Hunting

 Me, Tricia, Grandma & Beverly after the Easter Egg hunt. Isn't my grandmother just beautiful? Such a treat to have her with us and she was so patient while waiting for the little ones to finish the egg hunt. I'm quite sure she has been to more than her fair share of those silly hunts and she was just thrilled to hit one more :) Thanks, grandma! {and no, my sister and I most certainly did not plan our outfits! we met each other out there and just died out laughing~what nerds! ha! we crack ourselves up~only sisters}
Caroline, me, Grandma, Hayes & Nana. Caroline & Hayes were showing Grandma & Nana all that they were able to collect during the hunt. I'm sure Grandma & Nana were going to let them dive on into the candy....mean ol' mom made them wait! ;)

0 comments: