We did dye eggs at home & it was such a fun process. The kids enjoyed mixing colors and designing their perfect eggs. Such sweet fun.
Aunt Tricia {the master crafter between the two of us~I am not crafty AT ALL} is helping the kids make pretty eggs. If I help, they just look tie-dyed...ie, dead. But whatever, it's fun :)
Organized fun at the Flowood Hunt: Lots of Eggs, lots of SPACE....
Happy Children with EGGS!!!
Fun activities at Renaissance...
![]() |
Egg Hunt for ages 5 & 6....Grace is 5, Hayes is 5, Caroline is 6. We are in the CORRECT AREA. I am an OCD RULE FOLLOWER...
See Caroline in her bow? About 2 minutes into her egg hunting, a lady marches up to her and tells her to 'get off this field, you are too old to be on this little kid field & she needs to dump her eggs out of her basket, right now'....Caroline froze. Finally the lady thought to ask Caroline how old she was & Caroline responded with a quiet voice, 'I'm six.' I'm standing off to the side and I see this going on. While I'm usually pretty quiet and like to see how things work out, I did pipe up and say, "She is only 6 and she has a mother that is 6 feet tall....she is in the correct place to hunt. Caroline, keep hunting and have fun!" But really, friends, scan this picture....does she look like the tallest, oldest child? She was the only one that called out, so perhaps she does, but I don't think so...
Hayes had NO TROUBLE finding his eggs!






















0 comments:
Post a Comment