Tuesday, July 05, 2011

4th of July
































































































































































































































On the Fourth of July we hit downtown Jackson for the evening and had a fantastic time. The kids spend hours doing arts and crafts, touring helicopters, snake handling, holding alligators and visiting with friends. Caroline would hold any creature Corey (quite possibly the nicest employee at the Natural Science Museum-really, he is amazing!) would hand her and she would impress everyone around! Hayes would hold the tiny alligators but would have NOTHING to do with the snakes. Can't say I blame him. I think this was the first event outside of Disney that we have lasted until the ending fireworks and I'll have to say they were actually impressive. If we are in town next year I think we'll hit this activity up again~we really had a great time! And now that I take a look thru the photos I realize that I am not in a single one. Will my kids look back and wonder if I actually attended any events with them? hummm??? Why yes, mom was actually there...she was just behind the camera ;) Does this happen to anyone else?

0 comments: