Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fairhope



While the kids were at a family reunion in MS, Troy and I spent the weekend in Fairhope, AL. We have visited this little town before but it's been a while; it won't be long before we are back! We had the most wonderful weekend. We found a garage apartment on VRBO and thought we'd give it a try~why not be adventurous, right? Thankfully it was perfect and just what we needed. It was much larger than we had expected and very nice! It was in the center of town so we walked to all of the restaurants and shops. I'm usually bugging Troy about taking pictures when we go places (or anytime really), but this trip I only took ONE picture! I took a couple on my phone when we were at the pool at the Grand Hotel, but I'm not hi-tech enough to upload that to here. If you haven't been to Fairhope or to the Grand Hotel, you must. Kids or no kids, it's a great place to visit!

0 comments: