Monday, August 23, 2010

Kindergarten for Caroline




Caroline started K this year and I still can't believe it. She has loved every minute of it and since she loves it I just can't be sad. I am sad she is growing up so quickly but I am so happy she is loving school, loving her teacher and able to go to a school that has such a foundation in Christ. On her first day she was on picture overload. She was so excited but was just not up for the 100th picture of the morning. Gotta love this sweet child. She is totally and completely exhausted every single day and still takes a solid nap when she gets home (half-day K). She and Hayes have been waking up every morning since birth between 5 and 6 and now that our 'real life' of having to be somewhere has started, they both start sleeping until we have to wake them up....go figure ;) Can't wait to see how much she enjoys this year. So far it's wonderful and we have been counting our blessings for a most wonderful teacher and assistant teacher (Caroline LOVES them and we do too!). Whew the years are flying...






















































0 comments: