Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 2-Part !!














































I tried, I really tried to get a picture of every single child that was at the party. So if you are looking and you don't see your child, there could be two reasons. First, your child may be fast. Like lightning speed quick fast! I may not have been able to get them to stop for a picture. My thought was to let them play and if I could get a snap-shot, great. If not, then let them play. The second reason there may not be a picture on here of your child is because I don't know if you want it on here or not. There are a few moms that I don't know super well (but I really like what I do know of you!) and I don't know what your thoughts are on blogging. So in order to respect that, I'm going to leave your sweet child's face off until otherwise noted. Hope that is okay!
AND....here are more pictures of our sweet, fast moving 4 year olds!!!

If there are any pictures you would like for me to remove please leave me a comment. All comments are moderated & can be deleted. I want to care for and protect these sweet children!

0 comments: