Hayes was 4 on August 2. He has got to be the most lovable, entergetic, fun loving child we know. He keeps us laughing, running and on our feet at all times. When he decides he needs to slow down, even for just a second, he is quick to cuddle in your lap and read a book (or two or three or four...once you start reading he'll ask you to read for hours). He soaks in everything we say and do will quickly repeat anything...whew, talk about accountability with my attitude! I love this sweet face and his spirit with all my heart. I thank the Lord daily for the gift of Hayes for I know he is one of His children that he has simply trusted us to raise here on earth-what a blessing and a calling!
Monday, August 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment