Look who came to surprise Hayes at his party...Miss Kayla!!! Miss Kayla is one of our favorite babysitters and she is back in Jackson after a college experience at State. We were so thankful she started, graduated early and had a semester off so she could move back and hang out with us for a semester before her first year of dental school starts! We are so proud of her! I know we won't see her nearly as much once dental school starts but we do pray for her often and my kids both just adore her (as they should. she is an amazing example to both of my children.). However, I did have to put a stop to the wedding gift Hayes had chosen for Miss Kayla. He just knew she would love a pet turtle. He is serious! Anyway, I think I've just about talked him out of that one but you just never know now do you Kayla :) Thanks for making his birthday special!




Thursday, August 12, 2010
Birthday Fun with Miss Kayla
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment