Thursday, December 24, 2009

School Play


Caroline and Hayes had a school Play/Program early in December. It was a darling program and I was amazed at how many songs they knew and how the 4 year olds could play the hand bells. They go to a sweet, sweet school and I just loved everything about this fun day. I think it is cute that the kids in the 3's class get to wear robes as to look like angels. He loved his outfit but as soon as he saw other kids getting their robes off he want his off NOW! I do just love this picture to the left where he is in the group and it looks like he is singing a solo and really belting it out. Nope, just a really large, uncovered yawn. Good times :)



Hope you are all ready for a wonderful Christmas!!!











Thanks Kelly for the BEST SEATS EVER!! Kelly had seats on the FRONT ROW and she let me, my mom, & our friend Shelby sit with her. Was that not the nicest thing ever? What a great friend :)

0 comments: