There is a wonderful spot in the Magic Kingdom to take pictures, especially Christmas pictures. It's a bit hidden (dare I tell everyone (okay, so my 4 family readers) but I will. It's in Liberty Land off to the side where the Ye' Old Christmas Shop is. They have a sleigh that you can sit in and take pictures. In the background is a beautiful shot of the castle. If you arrive at the right time, you can catch the castle lights on and if the night isn't too dark the picture will work perfectly without flash issues. Well, have all that come together & you are good. Having two young children participate in your plan is another story. They were being very well behaved for the first few minutes but they kept wanted to get off and on the sleigh. Long story short, This is where I wanted the Christmas card to be taken. It didn't happen. Both kids wanted to wear mouse ears, I wanted no such thing. (If I receive a card and they have mouse ears on, I love it! Just not the look we were going for this year---maybe next!). Finally the hats did come off for a brief, mind you very brief moment and thank goodness I am fast and my camera is even faster (thanks Troy for the fast camera last year for Christmas--love it!). One of those wild shots will end up on our Christmas cards...it's a miracle. Lots of fun and memories were made for sure ;)
Friday, December 18, 2009
A Mommy Meltdown over A Christmas Card...
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 1:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I am reading your blog off of Kimberly Burley's. She is my husbands first cousin. I think I met you at Kimberly's baby shower. Any way we found that exact spot while we were in Disney for Thanksgiving. That is the picture we used for our Christmas cards this year!
Post a Comment