Monday, September 27, 2010

Round Up!

Tonight was a Back to School Round Up at Hayes' school and it was such fun. Hayes loved showing us his classroom and all of the art projects he has been working on this year. He was so excited to have his daddy there tonight. I say that only because I have started teaching 2's at this sweet school on Tuesdays/Thursdays and he is used to having me at school with him. It was a treat for me to go into his room though as he always has to go into the 'Jungle Room' (this is what he calls our 2's room) with me when we are extra early for school!
Once he showed Troy and I around the room, Troy took him out to the games and jump houses. They had a great time and I was able to join them after all of my little ones headed outside. It was a beautiful, fall night and we were so thankful for the weather!

Hayes is still loving his teacher and we couldn't be more grateful for her and all she does for the kids in his class. She really is wonderful!
Aren't you loving the bandanna? They had us put these on since it was a 'Round Up' and well, we thought we'd go along :) I picked one that would go with my outfit but I totally should have gone with something wild. Leslie (I team teach with her) picked one that went with her outfit too...next time we are going with the 'Jungle' theme of our room and doing something wild. Okay, so those of you that know me just know I can't go that wild :) But we do have a great time with our 2's and think they are a hoot!

This was a fantastic night and I am so glad I got to spend it with my two boys! I put Troy in charge of the camera while I was visiting with parents and he did snap a few pics. I love seeing Hayes interact with his friends and I love to hear what they talk about. These three kiddos stuck together almost all night. If Hayes could have eaten 10 sno cones I really think he would have :)

0 comments: