Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grandma is a 31 Woman




Mother to 9, grandmother to 23, great-grandmother to 9, aunt, sister, cousin to many and friend to far to many to count.
I could write a novel about my grandmother, but I believe our weekend in the mountains can be summed up by a verse found in Proverbs 31, specifically verse 28, "Her children will arise and call her blessed." And that we did.
Happy 80th Birthday Grandma. Isn't she just beautiful? What a grand blessing it was to spend this weekend with you and many of the women of our family.
*There were 19 ladies on this trip and we are all family. I have many pictures that I am not posting for fear of being disowned by my own family. You know, make up free weekend and blogs don't mix for some people! Just trying to keep it real and respect the wishes of my sweet fam :)














0 comments: