Hayes had his Spring program last week and it was all about Creation. He did a great job and we were so proud of him. You could tell he had been told (by the teachers & us) to stand still and to keep his hands to himself because I don't think he moved while he was up there! Even when a song required hand motions, he stayed still. He is trying so hard to be a good boy! And my he is growing up way to fast. For this program I had to buy him a pair of new jeans since he had outgrown his only pair. I also had to get this child a belt. He has never worn a belt in his life and honestly he has only worn jeans a hanful of times. I'm just all about keeping him looking like a little boy as long as I can. BUT, he did look 'super handsome' (as he called himself) when he was dressed like a big boy. We may have to try this look again-one day. Caroline didn't attend his program but we did pick her up after it was finished. Why is it so hard to get a family picture? Maybe one day! 








Loved watching Hayes shine on this fun day...he is such a sweet, fun kid.
Thursday, May 06, 2010
Creation
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
way to go hayes. you do look handsome. i agree with your mom--you are a super sweet boy! love, mrs. anna and dr. zeb
Post a Comment