Five. Wow, five! Not sure where the last five years have gone but they sure have flown by! Our sweet Caroline will be five on May 16 and I remember every single thing about the day she was born. I also remember rocking her one night when she was a tiny baby and wondering what she would be like on her fifth birthday. Now I know. I know she is wonderful. She is more wonderful than I could have ever imagined, more wonderful than I could have ever prayed for. She is such a gift and a joy. She keeps us laughing, learning, creating and moving constantly and I love every single second of it {okay, most moments...she is five!}. Not sure why I think five is so much 'older' than four, but it is. Maybe it's the thought of what comes next and how quickly the last FIVE years have gone by. It boggles my mind at how quickly time really is passing. I'm guessing it only goes faster from here. So before it goes any faster, I'm off to kiss my four year old good night, for in the morning, I'll have a FIVE year old...and I'll still kiss that sweet girl good night, every single night after that.
'to the moon, my love'
Happy Birthday Caroline...
Sunday, May 16, 2010
FIVE
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline!!!!
Post a Comment