
In efforts to get a decent picture of the two kids I have become so very thankful for the digital camera. In one session, and by session I mean 30 second sitting, I can take no less than 80 photos. And not one single one will be of anything printable. In the mix of those, I do get some rather humorous shots that could give a laugh or two to the people at the print shop---if the pics are viewed in order. I didn't place these in order & these are actually the best of the best from what I got at the pumpkin patch on this particular day. They were too busy playing to stop for a photo shoot and I am glad they were playing. One or two will be just fine for me to print for myself :)







2 comments:
where was that pumpkin patch? Those are huge? Cannot be real, right? I thought those pics were cute!!
Ummm when did they grow up? They both look so big and always soo cute.
Post a Comment