Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Back to School Night





































Caroline & Hayes go to the sweetest school and back to school night was last week. It was fun to see them interact with friends and love on their teachers. We have been blessed with such a wonderful preschool. Both Caroline and Hayes have been coming home with really fun art projects and I love that in this picture, Caroline has painted a picture of her 'pet'. Well, those of you that know us well, know that she doesn't and will never have a pet (well, maybe a fish when she is 15) so she painted Brett & Jimmy's dogs. I love that she claims them as her own, even though the dogs live in NYC. She prays for a dog but good thing Sam & Lucy {pictured above} are willing to fill in.
I am still in disbelief that they are old enough to go three days a week but I am now finding time to clean the house, do laundry and well, that's about it....okay, so sometimes those things get done :)

0 comments: