Monday, October 26, 2009

The Rock








Troy & I took the kids down to Hattiesburg for a Southern Miss football game a couple of weeks ago. They have both been to a game or two before but we have never taken them at the same time & it may be a while before we do it again. They did great but we were the ones that were totally worn out :) ha!










We have a fun tailgating group and lots of the kids made it to this game. In most of these pictures, Caroline & Hayes are playing with two friends, Meredith (blond) and Harlee (red-head). They all had a blast playing together and there were very few disagreements between these kiddos, which made for a wonderful day. The pic of Harlee lying on the ground where Caroline is fanning her with a leaf is something that went on all day. Harlee was playing 'Mermaid' and Caroline was making sure the water stayed fresh on her. It was hilarious! They really played all day long.



It was actually freezing this day (I'm sure my sister is laughing here since my definition of freezing and hers are totally opposite) and the temp at game time was not super low, but it was really windy.










**Yes. I did make their shirts but didn't come up with the idea. My sweet friend, Robin, helped me. She is a MUCH BETTER monogram person than I am and she actually has a business. Check her out... Ballpoint Designs

I think she has taken a break for right now but when she starts back up you won't want to miss her--she is great & does super cute stuff!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Those shirts are so cute! You did a great job. Glad y'all had fun at the game!

Anonymous said...

Lots of cute pics!