Troy, Caroline & I boarded a plane for NYC, on Wednesday of last week and were there until Sunday. The trip was wonderful (minus the pouring rain) and Caroline was a great age for NYC. This was her second venture to the city but the first time she was 16 months and that is way too small for a tourist trip. However, with a trip to the American Girl Doll store, The Disney Store, Mary Poppins, an unexpected visit from Popz (my dad), shopping for me, a train ride to CT, numerous subway rides, being a flower-girl and watching her daddy run in a central park race, I'd say she was the perfect age and she had a ball. Here are a few (I'll keep posting more) pictures from our trip. I have so many pictures I figured I just had to start somewhere, so here it goes...enjoy!











0 comments:
Post a Comment