My sweet kids had a great first day (I know you were thinking I left them there since on the last post they were at school then I haven't posted since) but things have been busy and I am getting back on track. Here are a few sho
ts of the kids getting in the car after carpool in the afternoon, okay 11:45 a.m. and boy had i missed them! Hayes was thrilled about his hat and Caroline came out beaming about her day! Once we were home they ate a quick lunch and could not get to the bed for a nap fast enough! Whew, what a day!
ts of the kids getting in the car after carpool in the afternoon, okay 11:45 a.m. and boy had i missed them! Hayes was thrilled about his hat and Caroline came out beaming about her day! Once we were home they ate a quick lunch and could not get to the bed for a nap fast enough! Whew, what a day!Caroline and Hayes have a best friend at school and her name is Katherine. If you have been reading our blog for a while, you may already feel like you know Katherine. We do a lot with Katherine and her mom and now the kids are in school with her. Kelly and I figured it would be fun to take a picture of them on the first day of school since Caroline and Katherine would probably graduate from the same high school together and Hayes would always be their tag-along brother, so why leave him out of the picture? Anyway, for tired kids, they did well for their mommas.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
So glad they had a great 1st day of school! Can't wait to see y'all at Thanksgiving.
I had a BFF that I took pics with every year the first day of school! So cute!
Post a Comment