Every Wednesday morning I go to a group at First Presbyterian Jackson (PCA), for a MOMs Bible Study. I have been going for 6 years and it has been the biggest blessing I could have imagined. Amazing women, teaching, fellowship~you name it. I'll write more later, but I wanted to share a blog with you that will re-cap our weekly study for this semester.
WARNING: This blog is FANTASTIC! It's written by my small group mentor {let me add she is the one doing the large group leading/speaking} and it's basically her notes/guide from each week. The study is not a 'feel good' talk or read on marriage, but the Biblical truth and what is required of us (me) as wives and as a part of the marriage covenant {look it up!}.
You'll also find the neatest sewing projects, darling grandchildren, cooking, travels, and well I will just encourage you to check it out yourself. She is a woman of faith, I admire her, respect her and trust her to teach the scripture as it is written. Enjoy this blog (and enjoy scripture, too!).
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Warning: Challenge Ahead
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment