This was one of Troy's gifts this Christmas. Since I have been sick the last few days I think I've used it more than he ever will. Apple cider is glorious.
We LOVE it! We haven't tried the make your own cups but we are trying all types of coffee...well, Troy is. I stick to cider & hot choc :) So much easier than a coffee pot! Saw them for less at Wal-mart than Bed/Bath!
Glad you found my blog & My Acre of Diamonds. We have both been friends since Jr. High & have some funny stories that could be an entire blog alone!
2 comments:
Oh, I've been drooling over a Keurig. Do you like yours? Have you tried the "make your own cups" one?
Stumbled on your blog via "My Acre of Diamonds," another blog I just found tonight. :)
We LOVE it! We haven't tried the make your own cups but we are trying all types of coffee...well, Troy is. I stick to cider & hot choc :) So much easier than a coffee pot! Saw them for less at Wal-mart than Bed/Bath!
Glad you found my blog & My Acre of Diamonds. We have both been friends since Jr. High & have some funny stories that could be an entire blog alone!
Post a Comment