

Last night my sister and I left all three kids with Troy and headed out to Easely Amused (link to the right) for a painting class. The painting we did was called 'We are Family' and how fun is it that I got to go with my sister?
I usually take pics of the process but wouldn't you know my camera died after the first picture! I got a couple with my phone so here they are. If you haven't been, you must go. It's so much fun! Sign up early as classes fill quickly. AND, in case you are wondering--I HAVE ZERO ART ABILITY! I don't have an artistic bone in my body. It's just a fun night out. Thanks, Troy for keeping the kids :)
* My painting is on the left in the pic with two, Tricia's is on the right.
*The solo pic is my painting
.jpg)

1 comments:
It IS fun!!!!! These new pics of Hayes are killing me, he looks soooo big!
Post a Comment