All was well at the Dr for Hayes' 5 year old check up. We have a healthy, thriving and usually happy little boy on our hands. He was happy until we got to the doctor on this day. He knew he had to get shots at his appointment and he was just heartbroken. He works himself up and then he is just fine. I would write that we had to have three nurses come in to hold him down as I had to hold just his head {he is that strong}, but I'm trying to remember the good things about this day~so it was a great day & he was 48lbs and 48inches. He's growing! Once the shots were over, he had his birthday party, so the day wasn't all bad.
Saturday, August 06, 2011
5 Year Old Check-Up
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment