Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh My We Adore Kayla!








































































































Kayla has been our babysitter since Caroline was born and she got married this past weekend. It's been a week and I am ready for her to come home! I am thankful she has found a man that will keep Christ first in their marriage and that will constantly lift her up in prayer. They both have parents that will exalt them before the throne on a regular basis and that is such a hard thing to find in days like today. I am so thankful that she sets an example for my children. She is a confident young woman, yet finds her confidence in the Lord. Thank you, Kayla for sharing your life with us, and letting our family share in your special day. It was wonderful! Sweet, Sweet wedding pics to come :)

Here are a few pictures to walk you down the road with us as we have grown to love Kayla. I started teaching Kayla when she was in the 10th grade (whew, where has the time gone?!!!) and I have SO MANY more pictures, but they are on the other computer and I can't get to it right now, so these will have to do.
She and her friend Elizabeth went with us to the beach in 2009 and we had a hoot of a time. I think I remember her texting her mom on our way down asking for prayers as she thought it was going to be a LONG week!!! HA!!! We made it and had tons of laughs and ate lots of fun food :) Thanks for the memories, Kayla & Elizabeth.

The other pictures here are of Hayes' 4the birthday. We were so delighted when Kayla came! She was swamped with school and she came to pump it up. What dental school student does that? You can see from the conversation, Hayes is all about Kayla. He just adores her!!!

0 comments: