Thursday, January 20, 2011

Preschool Muffins with Mom


Last week Hayes was learning about the letter 'M' and he LOVED it! Not too sure why, but he was all about the letter. I would like to think it is because 'Mommy' has lots of 'Ms' but I doubt it ;) Well last Tuesday, his class had "Muffins with Mom' and it was a treat. One day he may not want me to join him in front of all of his friends, but for now he loves it and I just think it's great! We had such fun watching the kids and seeing how they loved on their moms. They are all just so sweet at this age.














Hayes' cousin Juila is in his class and I just think they are adorable! Juila is my first cousin Laura's little girl & she & Hayes are just the best of friends. So Grandma, this picture is for you :)

0 comments: