Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...How About You, You, You...

Since I am now a preschool teacher I am convinced that there is a song for EVERYTHING! That said, when we go to the zoo, I announce our outing with the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo song and the kids get so excited they can't stand it. Maybe next time I'll flip video the event. It's hilarious to hear me sing & to see them actually get so excited (since I'm very sure they aren't excited about my singing!).











This zoo trip was on the Monday of Thanksgiving break and I just knew it would be packed with kids that were out of school. Nope! We went with the Polk & McCarthy kids and we had the zoo to ourselves. Really, until we were ready to leave, we really only saw one other family. It was great! The kids had a ball running around and boy did they run. We may have seen an animal or two but the playground was a huge hit!



It is so rare that we have an equal number of girls and boys on our outings. Hayes is always outnumbered. Not today. Three on three and it was perfect!
Beautiful weather, fun friends and tired children by the end of the day~we'll do the zoo more often!

0 comments: