Monday, April 26, 2010

Family Race

Troy and I decided to make a local 5k a family affair and we all had a great time. Though Troy and I did the 5k, the kids only did the 1 mile fun run. We ran with them & we were totally exhausted after both runs! They did and outstanding job and we were so proud of them. My friend Nichole agreed to run/walk with me and she decided it would be fun for her family, too. We all had a great day even though it the race was far to filled with hills for my taste! And don't even ask, I won't be posting our times...let's just say we finished and that's all that counts, right? It's beautiful and it was fun to get everyone outside and moving. *No pics of Caroline crossing the finish line as she was with Troy and she did finish in a tad over 11 minutes. I was with Hayes and Troy had time to grab the camera to capture his exciting moment. It was great!










2 comments:

Sara said...

These pictures are great! Caroline & Hayes and Grace & Ellen are all too cute! Caroline needs some running shoes though! haha! I need to get inspired by you runners.

Anonymous said...

You guys are sooooo cute!!!! I cannot wait to the girls are old enough to go run the fun runs with us too. LOVE the ribbons in Carolines hair now, put one like that in Pepper's hair for Easter and I think she might like it better than big bow on top, HA